RTO Compliance Officer
Location: South Kensington, VIC, AU
Metro is a multi-award winning organisation
, and we pride ourselves on our team of honest
, high performing professionals who are talented, inclusive and safety
focused and who are at the core of our success. You will be joining an organisation that is known as a global leader in its field but also prides itself on being dynamic, embracing new technologies and focused on customer service. Our aim is to promote work/life balance, allow team members to bring their best to work and to truly be focused on a common goal which is to provide a world-class railway service.
About the position
The RTO Compliance Officer supports the implementation of the RTO’s compliance systems and processes, to ensure the delivery of high quality compliant products.
Accountabilities include but are not limited to:-
- Assisting the RTO Manager in ensuring the RTO maintains compliance with the VET Quality Framework (VQF), including the Standards for Registered Training Organisations (RTOs) 2015
- Assisting in the implementation of the RTO’s Continuous Improvement Framework
- Participating in Internal Audits and Marketing Reviews
- Leading the Assessment Validation process
- Conducting monthly Assessment Quality Checks
- Maintaining the Trainer/Assessor Register and trainer files relevant to your portfolio
- Assisting the relevant Training Managers with transition arrangements
To ensure success in this role you will possess:
Ready to apply?
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience working in a compliance role in an RTO environment
- Knowledge and understanding of VET Quality Framework (VQF), Standards for Registered Training Organisations (RTOs) 2015 and Skills First Funding Contracts
- Formal qualification in Quality Auditing (essential) – must hold Internal Auditing (BSBAUD402 Participate in a quality audit) as a minimum
- TAE40116 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment (desirable but not essential)
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills
Please submit your application by 11pm Monday 30th November 2020.
This is a fantastic opportunity to build on the career you've developed to date and take it to the next level by making a tangible impact that matters.
If what you’ve read resonates with your values, experience and career aspiration then we want to hear from you!
Metro Trains is an equal opportunity employer and embraces diversity. We encourage all interested applicants to apply but please do note only applications with the right to live and work in Australia will be considered for this position.