Graduate Support Officer – CAMSS
Citywide is a company with a clear purpose and mission: we are responsive and innovative; we provide essential civic services based on solutions built on knowledge and insights delivering quality service, seamlessly and sustainably.
We know communities thrive and prosper in clean, healthy, safe, sustainable and vibrant cities as our cities and communities grow.
About the Role
The primary purpose of the Graduate CAMSS Fleet Controller is to provide CAMSS operational support for both the Operations Supervisors & Management and the Executive and to act as a valuable addition to the Mobile Workforce Management Team during deployment to new contracts. You will provide effective and consistent deployment and maintenance of CAMSS customisations, data and schedules for each operational contract, providing insights to Operational Supervisors to help them best manage their contracts. Providing Management and Executive with insights into how to improve operational efficiency.
- Act as guardian of each implementation of CAMSS maintaining the data quality and integrity of the system and ensuring use of the system according to best practice.
- Develop efficient and comprehensive scheduling to encompass the performance requirements of each contract.
- Provide ongoing support for Operational staff, dealing with any issues that may arise with the functioning of the system and where necessary escalating those to the MWM Team either for further training or bug-fix or development.
- Monitoring the performance of each contract, ensuring that operational supervisors are addressing any issues with Jobs over-running or future load changes that may require changes in capacity.
- Monitoring the usage of CAMSS ensuring that it is being used as intended.
- Communicating with User community prior to updates and when fixes are applied.
- Join a diversified service-based business with a clear strategy and mandate for growth;
- Become part of a positive, can-do environment with the ability to influence outcomes;
- Autonomous position to develop in a high performing digital transformation team;
- Flexible working arrangement (during/post COVID19); and
- Located in North Melbourne.
Skills and Experience Required
- Bachelors degree or equivalent;
- Must be an excellent communicator, capable of communicating with a variety of ages and intellects;
- Must be an analytical thinker;
- Ability to understand and map processes;
- Ability to Data Model, thinking about what combination and type of data are required to provide reliable and workable insights;
- Must be detail-oriented;
- Should be familiar with working with online booking systems, such as Airbnb, and have an affinity for systems and apps.
The successful applicant will have:
- Attention to detail;
- Timeliness, adherence to deadlines;
- Comfortable engaging extensively across the organisation;
- Your astute commercial skills and ability to influence at all levels of the business will see you succeed in this challenging yet rewarding opportunity;
- A motivated and driven individual.
In return we offer:
- The relative job security that comes with our list of long-term contracts;
- The chance to make an impact in a rapidly expanding company;
- The opportunity to further develop your skills in a strong, supportive environment;
- A workplace that focuses on safety first;
- A company with a culture of teamwork and respect.