People And Culture Coordinator
About the role
The full time role of People & Culture Coordinator will interface primarily with the wider Infrastructure and Technology teams and respond to day to day transactional requirements and respond to enquiry relevant to the human resource function.
- On-boarding, Redeployment & Terminations – co-ordinate with Hiring Managers and other stakeholders by providing transactional and administrational support during the employee life cycle.
- Support Hiring Managers, P&C Business Partners & allocated Recruiter with the preparation of various Codes and associated documents for approval that are required to recruit & deploy resources externally and within the business.
- Facilitate organisation structure maintenance including updating organisation units, cost centres, positions and employee profiles
What we offer
- Previous experience in a similar role within Construction or heavy industry highly desirable
- SAP experience - specifically Hire to Retire transactions.
- Strong communication skills (oral & written) including influencing skills and the ability to establish effective working relationships with a variety of people at different levels both internally and externally.
- Excellent administration skills
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to set and meet deadlines and follow-through within a fast paced environment with multiple and competing demands.
What makes you right for UGL
- Diverse opportunities to grow, back yourself and achieve
- Flexible working arrangements
- Ongoing training for career progression
- A competitive remuneration package with salary continuance insurance, employee assistance program for employees and their families, AIA Vitality wellness program and Discounts on private health insurance, vehicles, travel and more
- Ability to provide a safe, supportive and positive workplace
- Empower a united and collaborative culture
- Deliver technical excellence and create efficient, innovative solutions
- Build an enviable reputation and the trust of employees, clients and other stakeholders
- Genuine concern for safety
UGL is a well-known and respected for providing end-to-end engineering, construction and maintenance services within; rail and transport, communications and technology systems, oil and gas, power, renewables and resources, water and defence markets. UGL partners with some of the world’s largest blue-chip companies and government agencies, private enterprises and public institutions. We are a member of the CIMIC Group of companies
At UGL, we value diversity – in the backgrounds, ideas, work styles and perspectives of our team. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and strongly encourage people with disability, Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people, mature aged workers and people from culturally diverse backgrounds to apply.
Please note that relevant screening checks will be conducted as part of the recruitment process. These may include a national criminal history check and for you to undergo pre-employment medical assessment including drug and alcohol screen.
Discipline: HR Administrator
Primary Location: Australia-NSW-Sydney CBD, Inner West, Eastern Suburbs
Work Type: Full-time