Analyst, Asset Management Group
- Join ASX 100 finance leader!
- Brisbane based role – Gasworks Newstead Office
- Flexible work environment with genuine work life balance provided
Join one of Australia's top 100 listed companies where we are passionate about providing opportunities for you to develop your career as we continuously adapt and deliver in a transformational and collaborative environment with a strong focus on community where we support a flexible workplace and we are committed to an inclusive and diverse culture where differences are embraced!
About the Role
An opportunity has arisen for an individual to join our Brisbane based Asset Management Group team. In this role you will provide assistance to the AMG portfolio managers of troubled and impaired accounts.
As the Analyst you will:
- Assist the Portfolio Manager to control and maximise the recovery of troubled loans
- Maintain and update as required all Bank systems in relation to AMG managed files
- Liaise with external consultants engaged by the Bank (Accountants, Lawyers, Valuers, etc)
- Liaising with internal departments and loan centre to restructure lending facilities and transactional services
- Coach and empower other team members where required with respect to BOQ systems / general procedures
- Manage and complete AMG returns, registers and reports as required
- You may be a recent graduate with a Finance, Accounting, Commerce or related discipline.
- Desirable to have prior banking or lending experience in Australia
- Sound experience with the Microsoft Office suite
- Sound understanding of accounting and business in Australia
- Excellent organisation, time management and prioritisation skills with the ability to work autonomously to both established and forecast deadlines
- High level of attention to detail
- Strong commercial acumen and a common sense approach to problem solving and to effectively explore alternatives to reach mutually beneficial outcomes
- Empathic interpersonal skills at all organisational levels internally and externally
- Flexible working arrangements
- Discounted financial products
- Salary sacrificing options
- Paid parental leave
- Paid volunteer days
- Purchase annual leave
- BUPA Corporate Plan
- Mentoring and leadership programs
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Gym, shopping, technology and travel offers!
How to Apply
To apply for this role please follow the links or apply via our Careers Page.
Bank of Queensland is committed to diversity and an inclusive workforce. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People are encouraged to apply.
If you are successful for a role with the Bank of Queensland, it is a condition of employment that background screening is completed to ensure that the Bank complies with its obligations under the Anti-Money Laundering and Counter Terrorism Financing Act. These checks may include, but are not limited to: identity, verification, reference checks, criminal background checks, immigration checks, verification of academic qualifications, bankruptcy checks.