Internal Communication Officer
Why choose us?
Icon Group is Australia’s largest dedicated cancer care provider with a growing reach into New Zealand and Asia. With over 2,500 employees company-wide, the Group includes 42 cancer centres, two specialist surgical centres, a health screening service, three chemotherapy compounding facilities, over 60 pharmacies and the nation’s largest private cancer clinical trials program. Icon exists to deliver the best healthcare possible as close to home as possible for patients across their global network.
Developing communication for multiple healthcare portfolios and a diverse international and multi-cultural workforce is a rare opportunity! As a purpose-led organisation, Icon Group is committed to changing the dial on healthcare outcomes across Asia Pacific and beyond. If you are looking for a dynamic and rewarding role that supports our frontline team to make a difference in the lives of cancer patients globally, this is your opportunity!
Icon’s future success depends on the quality and commitment of our team, so we are devoted to empowering our people to thrive in their career through personal and professional growth and development.
About the role:
- Professional development program
- Paid parental leave
- Rewards and recognition program
- Supportive and inclusive team environment
Newly created full-time permanent opportunity available to join our collaborative and fast-paced brand and communication team. Based at head office in South Brisbane, you will be part of our growing global brand that is dedicated to providing quality patient care. Supporting our Internal Communications Lead, you will contribute to the development and implementation of internal communication strategies in line with our values to achieve the organisation’s strategic objectives.
- Support the development and management of internal communication channels and content including SharePoint intranet, staff emails, programs and communications campaigns for staff audiences
- Support the development and maintenance of the internal communication content calendar that manages all internal activity happening across the Group
- Develop professional relationships and build rapport with leaders, managers and supervisors to deliver internal communications support to the business, including planning, preparation, and delivery of business as usual content plus internal campaign materials
- Ensure creative content and production quality of communication materials are consistent with Group values, corporate objectives and corporate identity
- Support Internal Communications Lead to develop content and monitor internal communications channels and audiences in line with Group vision and goals
We are seeking a passionate and self-motivated individual who can take responsibility for their work and collaborate with various stakeholders within the business. You should love working with people just as much as you enjoy creating content across multiple online and offline channels. With at least 2 years communication and digital media experience (including demonstrable understanding of internal communication), you will have strong copywriting, editing and proofreading skills, along with strong digital content and user experience skills across a range of channels.
A capacity to write for diverse stakeholders from various demographics, cultures and levels of education is key to succeeding in this role.
How to apply?
Simply click ‘Apply Now’
and attach the your resume and cover letter explaining your interest in the role.