Personal Support Worker, Casual - Slacks Creek
Personal Support Workers| Casual | Arcare Slacks Creek
- Build meaningful relationships with our wonderful clients, families and team
- Casual Position Available
- Arcare Slacks Creek, 8 Janice Street, Slacks Creek QLD 4127
About the opportunity:
- Location: Arcare Slacks Creek, 8 Janice Street, Slacks Creek QLD 4127
- Casual Positions Available
- Job Reference: 643783
Arcare Slacks Creek have an exciting opportunity for experienced Personal Support Workers who can utilise their skills and expertise in this wonderful 5-Star residence with our diverse team!
We are looking for experienced Personal Support Workers who are flexible in their thinking and courageous in their actions. People with compassion and empathy, who understand that attitudes are contagious (and who have one worth sharing). People who can be themselves while upholding a high standard of behaviour. You will liaise with residents, families and medical professionals, and are encouraged to initiate and participate in innovative projects.
The Personal Support Worker is responsible for providing quality personal, social and emotional care and support to residents and their representatives in accordance with Arcare‘s Values.
Aged care experience is essential
– Whilst you require a relevant qualification in Aged Care, we are looking for the right people to join us and build personally meaningful relationships with our residents, their families and your colleagues.
Successful applicants must have
What Arcare offer:
- Certificate III in Aged Care/Individual Support or equivalent
- A minimum of 1 years’ experience in Aged Care
- Strong leadership and excellent communication displaying a high level of interpersonal skills
- Possess a compassionate, caring and supportive nature
- Have a relationship centred approach to care and supervision
- Have a genuine interest in and respect for the unique personality, history and values of our residents
- All successful applicants will be required to have an influenza vaccination as an inherent requirement of the role
- All applicants are required to undergo a National Police Record Check. Please note: Police check is required to be within 6 months of the issue date.
- Arcare Slacks Creek provide permanent and sensitive (dementia) care for up to 109 clients with our award-winning dedicated assignments.
- Commitment to supporting and valuing the wellbeing and contributions of all those involved in the caring relation environment
- You will be provided with flexibility, on the job training and excellent employment conditions
- You will work with one of the largest private residential aged care providers in Australia with over 40 residences throughout Victoria, NSW and Queensland
If you would like to become a part of the Arcare Slacks Creek team please select ‘Apply’ or visit our website – www.arcare.com.au/careers and follow the link to apply.