Optus Sales Associate - Jimboomba
- A supportive and positive culture
- Extensive training and support for your development
- Attractive remuneration package
Brand Influence Group (BIG) is an industry-leading retail, experiential and field-marketing organisation that provides outsourced solutions and workforce optimisation for global consumer brands.
BIG operates branded retail stores and experiential marketing services for Optus across regional Australia.
Optus is an Australian leader in telecommunications, delivering cutting-edge communications and entertainment services. Our focus is on creating a better more connected future for Australia. #keepingaustraliansconnected
Optus’ vision is to be the most loved everyday brand with lasting customer relationships. By creating unique customer connections being digital everywhere and delivered by our amazing people.
On behalf of Optus, BIG is recruiting for a Retail Sales Associate
to work in our YES Optus Retail Store in Jimboomba.
The hours vary with up to 20 hours per week on offer.
What the role entails...
What's in it for you...
- An exciting and rare opportunity to be part of a positive team culture in a NEW store location
- You bring your 'A-game' every day to drive sales by providing customers with informative product knowledge
- Maximise store productivity with day to day customer service, sales & operations
- You provide customers with the ultimate service experience through your can-do attitude, sense of fun and dedication to both our customers and our brand
- Assist with maintaining Optus inventory and assets
- Support the store to operate efficiently, in compliance with internal policies and procedures
- You have the flexibility to work over a 7-day roster including late nights and weekends
- Supportive & positive culture to help you perform at your best and love what you do
- Extensive training and supported to encourage continued learning – empowering our people to be their best and progress their career
- Be part of a growing business representing an international group that is committed to the winning more market share in Regional Australia
- A chance for you to create a positive impact on our new & existing Optus customers
- To work with us, you must be prepared to complete a Police Check
If this sounds like you, APPLY now!
- only successful candidates will be engaged.
Create Influence, Think BIG!