Clinical Lead, Temp Full Time - Slacks Creek
Clinical Lead | Temporary Full Time | Arcare Slacks Creek
- If you're ready for the next challenge in your career then this is for you!
- Temporary Full Time Position starting 23 November 2020
- Arcare Slacks Creek: 8 Janice Street, Slacks Creek, QLD 4127
- Temporary Full Time Position: 5 days per week, Monday to Friday - Maternity Leave Contract
- Location: Arcare Slacks Creek - 8 Janice Street, Slacks Creek, QLD 4127
- Start & End Date: 23/11/2020 until 16/05/2021, with possibility to extend
- Reference Number: 643740
Arcare Slacks Creek have an opportunity available for the role of Clinical Lead to join this diverse team. If you are passionate about clinical care and are ready for the next exciting challenge in your Registered Nurse career, then this is the role for you!
About the opportunity:
The Clinical Lead is responsible for providing efficient and effective management of all resident care and wellbeing. The Clinical Lead ensures effective documentation of care and service, meeting legal requirements and maximizing financial outcomes.
As the Clinical Lead you will be responsible for, in consultation with the Residence Manager, developing, implementing and evaluating the clinical/care service components of the strategic plan and work around our values and relationship-focused approach to celebrating and supporting old age.
Successful applicants must have:
What Arcare are offering:
- Current AHPRA Registration in Registered Nursing
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in Aged Care as a Registered Nurse
- Previous experience in a similar role or experience in a senior nursing/management level
- A relationship centred approach to care and supervision with a genuine interest in working with the aged
- In depth understanding and experience with ACFI
- Expertise in medication administration and wound care with a commitment to ongoing clinical excellence
- Strong leadership and excellent communication displaying a high level of interpersonal skills
- Great understanding of care planning, goal setting and evaluation documentation
- Valid National Police Record Check (required to be within 6 months of the issue date or willingness to obtain a new one)
- All successful applicants will be required to have an influenza vaccination as an inherent requirement of the role
- Arcare Slacks Creek provide permanent and sensitive (dementia) care for up to 109 clients with our award-winning dedicated assignments.
- Commitment to supporting and valuing the wellbeing and contributions of all those involved in the caring relation environment
- You will be provided with flexibility, on the job training and excellent employment conditions
- You will work with one of the largest private residential aged care providers in Australia with over 40 residences throughout Victoria, NSW and Queensland
If you think you are the right person for this Clinical Lead role and would like to become a part of the Arcare Slacks Creek Team please select 'Apply' or visit our website –www.arcare.com.au/careers and follow the link to apply.