Position available in a boutique firm near the CBD.
· Part-time position available.
· 2 to 3 days a week.
· Remuneration is at award rates.
· Commencing in December 2020 or January 2021.
· Would prefer applicants to have completed at least one year of a law degree.
· Required skills include computer literacy and touch typing.
· Duties include answering calls, filing, document production, transcription, legal research, assisting legal practitioners in preparation of legal documents and correspondence, maintaining files and ancillary duties as required.
· Terms flexible, enquiries welcome.
Please provide a cover letter and resume.
Job Type: Part-time