We are a busy Kwik Kopy, located in Underwood (South Brisbane), Queensland.
We are looking for a bright, outgoing person with excellent communication skills who has initiative and a can-do attitude.
The role will involve all aspects of the print industry. You will need to have experience in all digital and finishing equipment. You will also be required to deal with customers face to face, and on the phone. We committed to providing superb quality and customer service.
You must have:
- Strong verbal communications skills, including the ability to communicate and liaise with customers in a friendly and understanding way.
- The ability to multi-task and be prepared to learn new skills.
- Be enthusiastic and have initiative.
- Enjoy working in a small team.
- Excellent organisation skills, including the ability to follow a workflow and manage multiple jobs.
- The ability to work to deadlines.
- Preference will be given to anyone who has previously used “Printsmith” and or “Print Speak” software
- Some proficiency in Adobe software is required. The design component is primarily preparing finished art and computer files for downloading to print.
- Be flexible and have a can-do attitude.
- Drivers’ license preferred, but not essential.
Expected Start Date: 11/01/2021
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Permitted to work permanently with no restriction on hours (e.g. citizen, permanent resident) (Required)