Accounts Payable Officer
- 3-6 month contract
- Brisbane CBD/Inner Suburbs location - accessible by train (no parking)
- Up to $36 per hour + super depending on skills and experience
An ASX listed infrastructure business is experiencing huge growth and change and is requiring a contractor for 3-6 months in a project capacity.
Working within the transactional team, you will be tasked with a project to assist with vendor management.
- Liaising with vendors to trouble shoot and problem solve queries via telephone and email.
- Reconcile all vendor accounts to ensure records are accurately completed.
- Identify common issues and identify areas for process improvement.
- Assist with a project to streamline the accounts payable process across the Head Office.
The successful candidate will have accounts payable experience and enjoy working in a project related position which has a huge emphasis on customer service. You will enjoy problem solving, troubleshooting and working in a customer focused role where you are working with vendors to identify and solve supplier problems to identify areas for process breakdowns. Whilst this is not an accounts payable role, you will be working closely with the team to identify process improvements moving forwards.
You will need to be available immediately for an immediate start.
For further information, please call Tiffany on 07 3854 3802 or click Apply Now!