MSP Service Desk Analyst
Service Desk Analyst
- X2 full positions - Immediate Start
- Ongoing training, certification and support provided
- Brisbane location
CyberCX is Australia’s leading independent cyber security consultancy organization. To support our 2021 growth, we are looking for x2 dedicated and skilled MSS Service desk Analyst to join the team.
You will be the first point of contact for our Managed Service Practice clients. Providing customer centric support to clients, responding to telephone calls, emails and alert monitoring. Following ITIL processes, troubleshoot and resolve incidents and service requests and drive continuous improvement of processes and procedures.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- As the first point of contact for Managed Service clients, provide an exceptional customer experience from call logging through to resolution through high quality troubleshooting, ongoing accountability and communication.
- Attend to the Managed Services incoming support channels ensuring all incidents and requests are responded to within agreed service levels.
- Ownership of a work queue of incidents and service request, ensuring accurate and timely updates are entered into the core ITSM system and communicated to clients.
- Ensure service desk knowledge management records are proactively maintained.
- Manage escalations to the Manager– MSP Service Operations as required.
- Conduct scheduled system checks of client infrastructure and escalate any detected issues to appropriate stakeholders.
- Actively collaborate across the Managed Service Practice and continuously look for ways to add value through ongoing communication, partnership, and cross-pollination to better engage and service clients.
Preferred Qualifications, Experience & Skills
- Effective relationship building and communication skills, able to explain technical information and process to non-technical stakeholders.
- Effective skills in providing instructions, advising and consulting with customers.
- Ability to work effectively as a member of a team.
- Ability to work without supervision.
- Good organisational skills.
- Intermediate level knowledge of the operation and maintenance of computer equipment supplemented by appropriate tertiary/ technical qualifications.
- Skilled in responding to setbacks in an agile and resilient manner.
- Professional and ethical, you inspire trust and confidence through integrity and respect.
- Customer-obsessed and a self-starter, you go above and beyond to deliver extraordinary results and experiences for customers.
- Innovative and open to change, you are focused on finding opportunities for continuous improvement and ways to optimise work processes.
- Collaborative and with an enterprise mindset, you speak up and welcome all input, opinions, and questions.
- Emotionally intelligent, you demonstrate empathy, connection, and assertiveness.
What is in it for you?
- Once-in-a-career growth opportunities. A unique chance to be part of high-growth business changing the face of Australian cyber security.
- Diverse projects. We’re committed to making sure you’re not doing the same kind of work repeatedly.
- Work with industry thought leaders to deliver world-class services.
- A dynamic, independent environment, where you’re given flexibility to do your best work.