Talentpath have supported this business in shaping their national based team for over 10 years. We are proud to support them once again through the provision of a Revenue Analyst to support an existing team whilst they are re-deployed and immersed into large scale integration projects.
This role is to start ASAP and will require the commitment of a 5 month period. However based on past history strong talent is often extended or offered longer term opportunities.
Responsibilities will include support the currently Revenue Manager with oversight of 23 properties with further acquisition in the pipeline -
- Manage and execute revenue strategies
- Analyse consumer and trend behaviour to anticipate and influence in order maximise revenue and make informed pricing strategy decisions
- Utilise tools to review and analysis of demand, history, forecasting, planning
- Preparation of weekly, monthly and annual revenue reports and forecasts
- Assist in the preparation of annual financial budgets
- Stakeholder management on distribution relationships, operations and corporate finance
- Initiate and control yield management
- Daily management of rate and content and use of distribution systems
To be considered for this role you must:
- Strong Analytical background with the ability to critically analyse data for trends
- Demonstrated experience in revenue and yield management strategy
- Industry experience within Hotels, Holiday parks, Resorts or Airlines would be favourable
- Advanced Excel ability
- The experience and aptitude to hit the ground running, work autonomously and execute commercially sound decisions.
If you would like to know more and can start please apply now.