There is an exciting opportunity for a talented and experienced Marketing Coordinator to join our rapidly growing and dynamic legal tech start-up company in the Brisbane CBD.
Business Kitz (www.businesskitz.com.au) is a highly professional team leading and revolutionising easy to use, high-quality, comprehensive and trustworthy resources for Australian business owners. The business was founded in 2016 and, due to its success, has massive scaling plans for 2021. We are looking for an enthusiastic and driven individual to join our talented team to coordinate all of our marketing activities from digital campaigns to advertising and creative projects. The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting the marketing team to expand our brand and help achieve our business goals. The successful candidate will be someone who is highly adaptable, flexible and solution-focused.
Candidates must have at least some of the following skills (including but not limited to):
- a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Management or a relevant field;
- a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role;
- excellent communication skills;
- in-depth knowledge of marketing techniques and best practices;
- CRM management skills;
- experience running successful marketing campaigns;
- knowledge and experience with web development (not extensive) and back end management
- solid knowledge and experience with web analytics, SEO, Google Adwords etc.;
- social media management skills;
- data analysis skills;
- knowledge and graphic design experience;
- experience working with brand ambassadors;
- funnel marketing skills;
- capacity to manage various projects and work to tight deadlines;
- excellent interpersonal and leadership skills;
- staff management skills;
- outstanding written and verbal communication skills; and
- a positive and energetic attitude.
The main duties and responsibilities will include but is not limited to:
- crafting digital, advertising, communications and creative marketing strategies;
- overseeing the copywriting team;
- leading and managing other marketing team staff and manage communication with external teams;
- executing marketing plans;
- social media management;
- working with a number of external agencies and specialists and executing the plans;
- setting, monitoring and reporting on team goals;
- designing branding, positioning and pricing strategies;
- ensuring our business’ brand message is strong and consistent across all channels and marketing projects;
- analysing customer behaviour and determine key customer demographics;
- identifying opportunities to reach new market segments and expand our market share;
- managing strategic relationships;
- monitoring competition and prepare competitive analysis accordingly; and
- coordinating sales and marketing efforts to increase brand awareness.
While this is a mid-level role, there is a huge progression opportunity as Business Kitz is releasing its new software in 2021 and has rapid national and international scaling plans.
Apply directly by providing your CV and cover letter. We will be in touch with you if we wish to progress your application.
We look forward to receiving your application.
Application Deadline: 01/12/2020
Expected Start Date: 01/12/2020
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: $65,500.00 – $95,500.00 per year
- Employee mentoring program
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Free drinks
- Professional development assistance
- Travel reimbursement
- Work from home
- Marketing: 2 years (Required)
- Permitted to work permanently with no restriction on hours (e.g. citizen, permanent resident) (Required)