Digital Marketing Coordinator
Title: Digital Marketing Coordinator
Job Location: Australia-wide. This role is location independent and the successful applicant must have the ability to work from home.
Employment Status: Contractor role.
Wills & Estates is a National succession law firm. The firm was founded in 2016 with the hope of normalising the need for Wills and Estates whilst changing Australians’ paradigm about end of life. By embracing technology and innovation, Wills & Estates prides itself on being a community based remote law firm that can service all of Australia.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Digital Marketing Coordinator on a contractor basis to join our growing team.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Coordinate the firm’s digital marketing campaigns to maximise lead generation, client retention and engagement in alignment with strategic objectives
- Update and maintain the firm’s website (WIX), including alignment with digital marketing campaigns, and uploading creative content optimised for SEO
- Coordinate Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
- Manage Google Adwords and paid social media advertising campaigns
- Coordinate online competitions
- Contribute to brand marketing strategy by directly assisting management with planning and implementation of various marketing initiatives
- Assist with reporting on ROI for campaigns and promotions and prepare data for content audits
- Qualifications and training equivalent to an undergraduate degree in communications, marketing or a related field
- At least 2-3 years’ experience in digital marketing
- Experience with email marketing platforms
- A flair for marketing and creative writing
- The ability to problem-solve and come up with innovative solutions
- A high level of organisation and ability to meet deadlines with a great level of attention to detail
- An interest in working as part of a team, openness to learning and a can-do, positive attitude
Please call 1800 22 33 90 for a confidential discussion about the role.
Note: We will not be accepting applications from recruitment agencies.
Contract length: 6 months
Job Type: Contract
Salary: From $40,000.00 per year
- Permitted to work permanently with no restriction on hours (e.g. citizen, permanent resident) (Preferred)