- Permanent Full Time Opportunity
Option To Work From Home
Opportunity To Grow Within The Business
Elite Staffing Solutions is a multi-specialist and managed, recruitment and labour hire services provider. We are recognised for our expertise and success in providing businesses with flexible, motivated and performance based workforce within the Australian marketplace.
Our client is an Australian owned broker, forwarder and end to end logistics supplier with a long and storied history. Their reputation has been built on longstanding and loyal partnerships with a fantastic client base.
- Willingness to do whatever it takes to service our clients and get the job done.
- Experience within a small to medium freight forwarder or logistics business - proven previous experience in a similar role (min 3 years preferred).
- Strong Cargo Wise Logistics Software experience in all modules relevant to the role.
- Computer literacy - Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook High standard of communication skills at varying levels, written and oral, for external clients and internal team.
- Understand the importance of listening to the client and providing service, based on their needs.
- Proven freight forwarding experience in export import operations (sea, air) and customer service with a freight forwarder.
- Customer service as the key priority.
- Maintain clients and vendors relationships ensuring service expectations are communicated and preserved Monitor and keep clients updated with shipment status, exceptions and solutions.
- Cost, input, maintain, approve accurate shipment costs.
- Co-ordinate all facets of related FCL, LCL and AIR freight jobs.
- Small Team and Dynamic Working Environment
- Option to work from home
- Focused on process improvement and automation.
- Permanent fulltime opportunity.
- Career opportunity to move within the business.
Please note: We appreciate all applicants however only shortlisted candidates may be contacted.
If you're interested in this role, feel free to hit the APPLY button!