Employment Type: Permanent Part Time
Position Classification: Administration Officer Level 4
Remuneration: $31.88 - $32.65 per hour
Hours Per Week: 22
Requisition ID: REQ199578
Where you'll be working
Northern Sydney’s vision is to be "leaders in healthcare, partners in community wellbeing". Our purpose is “embracing discovery and learning, building partnerships and engaging our community to deliver excellent health and wellbeing.”
What you'll be doing
Process and manage patient bookings onto the Public Hospital Waitlist at Ryde Integrated Booking Unit as per the NSW Ministry of Health Waiting Time & Elective Surgery Policy.
Candidates will need to meet the following criteria:
- Consistently demonstrates behaviours that reinforce the CORE Values of our organisation; Collaboration, Openness, Respect and Empowerment. Demonstrates these behaviours with all stakeholders; colleagues, direct reports, as well as our patients and consumers, and those that care for them.
- Experience in the use of patient information systems within a health care setting.
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to prioritise workload, work under pressure and meet deadlines, with good time management skills.
- Highly professional phone manner and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Well developed computer skills including accurate data entry skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently as well as part of a team, ability to be self motivated.
Need more information?
2) Find out more about applying for this position
For role related queries or questions contact Linda Morson on Linda.Morson@health.nsw.gov.au or 02 9858 7327
Applications Close: 2 December 2020