Sales Co-Worker (Kitchens/Dining)
WHO YOU ARE
Do you enjoy working in a hands-on environment? To be in the running for our next Sales Co-worker, we need you to have:
- A passion for our home furnishing products and working with customers
- A ‘Togetherness’ mindset where you’ll work closely with your team and other departments yet also be able to work independently
- Creative thinking and a keen eye for aesthetics and detail
- A calm and confident approach along with strong communication and customer skills, ensuring we keep the customer in mind no matter what we do
- Ability to prioritise tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Previous experience in kitchen planning/designing is highly regarded
- Have availability to work a rotating roster with shifts ranging from 9am to 10pm everyday and 3 out of 4 weekends a month
As Sales Co-worker, your responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Actively approaching customers and understanding their needs in order to sell suitable solutions for them
- Supporting customers with their kitchen design process using the kitchen planning tool and accessory workshop. You will build strong relationships with the customer throughout their planning journey
- Ensuring your area is always tidy and presentable
- Supporting other Sales areas and within the business when required
TOGETHER AS A TEAM
The Showroom is a space where the shopping experience commences, to provide innovative and inspiring solutions for our customers. Not only do we have extensive knowledge of the IKEA product range but we’re constantly finding new ways of making real connections with our customers to maximise sales and profitability within the IKEA Vision of creating a better everyday life for the many people!
IKEA believes in equal pay for work of equal value
This is a temporary (3 months) part time (60 & 40 hours per fortnight) opportunity to join the sales Team at IKEA Tempe.
There is the potential for this role to be extended or made permanent.