The Client Manager will play a key role in providing effective and ongoing execution and management of the Department of Police, Fire & Emergency Management (DPFEM), and Ambulance Tasmania (AT) MyPulse Health and Wellbeing Project. The Program is aimed at empowering eligible staff to enact positive behavioral change to their health and wellbeing.
You will be responsible for developing and maintaining a positive, strategically focused relationship with the DPFEM to ensure services under the contract are not only delivered to a high standard, but opportunities for innovation are explored to ensure the Program continues to evolve to meet key stakeholder needs. Through collaborative planning, you will have amazing relationships with mutual growth strategies with our existing Tasmanian client with a laser focus on client retention and development ensuring high quality outcomes and standards are delivered
This position located in Tasmania.
You will add value to Gallagher Bassett across the following:
- Develop, lead and maintain a strong operational relationship with the DPFEM Health and Wellbeing Team members and other key stakeholders to ensure that customer service and service quality expectations are being met.
- Ensure GB's contractual compliance are met.
Supplier/Vendor management, including relationship management, contract management and quality & performance management.
- Ensure program delivery metrics are measured and continuous improvement initiatives delivered.
Manage the MyPulse hub to ensure that the content is regularly updated & ensure that content is promoted within the departments in order to maintain regular traffic to the MyPulse website
Manage the MyPulse MyGBed Learning Management System ensuring content is up to date and managed.
- Work closely with the GB Help-desk and the Wellbeing unit to ensure that all customer enquiry, complaints or feedback from the program is actioned, investigated and responded to quickly and professionally.
- Analyse, evaluate, and overcome program risks,
- Implement program assessment methods for evaluation, quality measurement, customer sentiment and develop service improvement initiatives from the data.
- Develop and maintain operating standards and practices that are responsive and adaptable to evolving program needs.
- Strategise, implement, and maintain program initiatives
- Keep up to date with emergency services specific but also general health and wellbeing industry initiatives to ensure that GB is positioned as an expert in the field.
- Create and maintain relationships with the end-user population, identify user ‘champions’ that will become advocates for the program and foster solid relationships
- Provision of Program and contract reporting including statistical reporting to the Department.
We’re interested in hearing from people who possess
- Experience as a Program manager or Project Manager
- Tertiary qualifications in an appropriate discipline is essential coupled with demonstrated experience in a similar role will be highly regarded
- Engaging communication style with conflict resolution and negotiation skills on point
- Success in leading and embedding a quality improvement culture
- Excellent stakeholder management skills and proven ability to gain trust and influence whilst bringing people on board with your thinking
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to show initiative
- Passion for health and wellbeing desirable
If you live our values and demonstrate the people capabilities, we can not only offer you great career opportunities, bit on a day to day you’ll experience the following:
- Work from home capability
- Opportunity for full-time permanent employment
- Attractive remuneration packaging
- Excellent Working Environment – friendly, flexible and supportive working environment which is built around great team support and rewarding opportunities
- Exciting career – as our Company grows, so do the opportunities for our people
- Opportunities for ongoing education and development
- Service recognition awards
- Employee assistance program for yourself and immediate family members
- Staff referral incentive
A brief overview on GB:
Gallagher Bassett is Australia's largest Third Party Administrator (TPA). Our focus is refreshingly simple: we manage insurance claims on behalf of insurers, brokers, government bodies and self-insured corporations.
Gallagher Bassett (GB) has six offices in Australia located in Northern Territory, Adelaide, Perth, Brisbane, Melbourne and Sydney, and employing over 1000 staff.
GB values its employees and offers a friendly, comfortable working environment that facilitates a Work and Life Balance!
If this sounds interesting to you – we want to connect!
We are social and engaging, with our unique and positive culture underpinned by The Gallagher Way Transform and further build on your new exciting adventure with GB and be instrumental to the success alongside our global team with a positive mindset and culture? We want to hear from you today, click on Apply for this Job.
Gallagher Bassett is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Indigenous Australian applicants are encouraged to apply. As a member of the Diversity Council Australia, we recognise the importance of, and embrace diversity in the workplace.
To be considered for this opportunity you must have the right to live and work in Australia when applying
Agency candidates will not be considered for this role.