Associate - Office & Industrial Property - 3-5 Years PQE
- Experienced Lawyers
- Permanent / Full Time
- Join a leading and highly reputable property team
- Experience fantastic mentoring from a range of senior lawyers
- Flexible working arrangements on offer
We are seeking an Associate 3-5 years PQE to join our team. You will have a broad transactional property background and are looking for a role where you are trusted to work with a level of autonomy that suits your skills and experience. You have a practical and commercial approach to issues and a willingness to meet client deadlines. You have excellent drafting and communication skills with a genuine interest to provide excellent service to your clients. You will thrive in a high pressure environment and demonstrate a can-do attitude.
Predominately involving a wide range of commercial property transactions, project development work, and complex commercial and industrial leasing, you will be involved in transactions from their initial stage. You will have direct client contact and fantastic development opportunities. You will have easy access to partners and senior lawyers and have the ability to discuss ideas with your colleagues.
Gadens is a pre-eminent, independent Australian law firm with over 80 partners and 630 staff across our offices nationally. We are repeatedly recognised as a leading legal service provider in the Chambers Asia Pacific and The Legal 500 Asia Pacific legal directories, and many of our partners and special counsel are recognised as leaders in their areas of law. At Gadens, we are always on the lookout for star performers to join our growing workplace.
What we offer
- up to 26 weeks paid parental leave for primary carers
- flexible work practices and work life balance
- regular social events and functions so you can relax with your colleagues
- regular fitness sessions, group sporting events or yoga via our Health and Wellbeing Committee