About the Role
- 6 month contract with a view to convert to a permanent role
- Immediate start
- Supportive team and leaders
Immediate start for a Data Analyst with Power BI experience. This is a junior to mid-level position that will oversee the delivery of timely analytical capability across both Power BI and providing support in collating financial reports from multiple sites.
This is initially a 6 month contract position with a view to convert to a permanent role.
What skills will you need to be successful?
- Strong knowledge of Power BI queries and development requirements.
- Experience in data visualisations, analysis and manipulation, forecasting, business performance analysis and report enhancements
- Ability to articulate highly technical concepts and insights, in a way that can be understood by stakeholders of varying degrees of technical literacy.
- Background in data warehouse design and data mining.
- Highly proficient in data preparation and integration.
- Proficient in Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel.
- Knowledge of Cloud environments is desirable, including Google, AWS, and Azure.
- Ideal experience within retail or the FMCG space.
- Detail focus and accuracy in all levels of work
As well as the above you will have a proactive nature with great communication skills.
Apply ASAP so you don't miss out on the opportunity. For a confidential conversation please get in contact with Caroline Evans at email@example.com or 0411816008.