Paralegal Retail Leasing
- Administrative Assistants / Support Clerks
- Contract or Temp
- Career opportunity to join a highly reputable team
- 12 month fixed-term contract
- Flexible working arrangements offered: work remotely from anywhere in Australia
To be considered for this role you will either have experience as a Paralegal or as a Legal Assistant looking to take the next step in your career. You have a strong work ethic and consistently provide outstanding service to clients. Ideally, you have had some exposure to retail leasing and retail legislation in Victoria or Western Australia (ideal but not essential).
In addition, the ideal candidate possesses:
- Excellent time management skills
- The ability to work under pressure
- The ability to manage a high volume workload
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
You must have the skills, confidence and enthusiasm to manage high volume and large scale leasing transactions in a range of jurisdictions around Australia (particularly Victoria and Western Australia). You will be directly responsible for the day to day management of leasing files and liaise directly with clients, tenants and legal professionals. You will receive thorough training and support from senior Paralegals and Lawyers together with administrative support.
Gadens is a pre-eminent, independent Australian law firm with over 80 partners and 630 staff across our offices nationally. We are repeatedly recognised as a leading legal service provider in the Chambers Asia Pacific and The Legal 500 Asia Pacific legal directories, and many of our partners and special counsel are recognised as leaders in their areas of law. At Gadens, we are always on the lookout for star performers to join our growing workplace.
What we offer
- up to 26 weeks paid parental leave for primary carers
- flexible work practices and work life balance
- regular social events and functions so you can relax with your colleagues
- regular fitness sessions, group sporting events or yoga via our Health and Wellbeing Committee