- Do you have warehouse experience in a manufacturing environment?
Have you used SAP to pick & pack and ship orders out of a warehouse?
Do you want to join a company with a fantastic culture?
THE COMPANY YOU WOULD BE JOINING
- Arthrex is a global device leader, who prides itself on its culture of empowerment, giving their people flexibility and autonomy to pave their own way, while providing them with all the support and training they need to succeed.
- They lead the way in innovation, new product development and medical education, with a mission of helping their surgical customers improve patient outcomes.
- They continue to experience extraordinary growth and demand for their products globally which has created new positions, including this one.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU
- What do their employees say about them, “I love every part of being in this company, the people are great, the benefits are amazing and we make medical devices to help improve peoples' quality of life, everything is top notch. Good place to work, good benefits and great company culture”.
WHAT YOU WILL LEAD, GROW & BE A PART OF
- This Warehouse Associate role will perform an array of duties such as receiving and processing incoming stock and materials, picking and filling orders from stock, packing and shipping orders and managing, organising and retrieving stock.
- You will move accepted inventory to warehouse locations and unload and/load products from shipping transportation and verify and receive product, using SAP on RF Scanner and prepare batch labels, quality inspection and any quality documentation required.
- You will assemble boxes, apply labels and arrange handling units on carts for picking and packing and prepare and place product in appropriate packages for the type of item as well as customer requirements and apply appropriate labels to handling units.
- You will perform reverse logistics and assist in warehouse layout and construction of shelving, storage racks, etc.
WHAT QUALS, EXPERIENCE & SKILLS WILL YOU NEED TO GET THE JOB?
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- SAP knowledge a plus.
- Familiar with Australian rules and regulations, especially around medical devices / orthopaedics with at least 2 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Good written and oral English language communication skills.
- Ability to work well within a group environment.
- Attention to detail and be able to work under pressure and short time lines.
- Intermediate to expert level Microsoft Excel and proficient in Word and Outlook with experience using an RF Scanner.
Please 'apply now' quoting reference number 3018. Please note, your details/resume will not be sent anywhere without a formal interview and, if successful, your subsequent prior permission. Personal information provided will be used for recruitment purposes only and be treated in the strictest confidence. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.