Home Healthcare Technician
- Fairfield location
- Immediate Start
Multiple Opportunities available
Adecco are seeking experienced Home Healthcare Technicians to join our clients team based in Fairfield.
The Adecco Group is the world's leading provider of HR Solutions. We deliver recruitment and career services to organisations and individuals across the employment lifecycle. In Australia, Adecco has over 50 years industry experience making us the most qualified provider and leading supplier of casual and permanent staff.
Our Client is a world leader in Healthcare products and services and are seeking a Home Healthcare Technician with a strong customer service focus and exceptional work ethic, to join their team in Western Sydney.
As a Home Healthcare Technician, you will be responsible for:
- Delivery and setup of medical equipment and supplies to medical facilities and patients
- Quality control procedures before re-issuing rental equipment to new patients
- Regular maintenance of equipment as per scheduled plans
- Delivery and Administration
- Cleaning and disinfection of equipment
- Providing a comprehensive instruction program detailing the safe use and daily maintenance of equipment
- Providing replacements of defective units
The successful applicant for the role will possess the following skills and experience:
- Current car licence
- MR Licence or Forklift ticket would be an advantage
- Clear Driving Record
- Current Police Check
- Manual Handling experience
- Passion for helping people
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong time management skills
- Ability to work independently
- High attention to detail
- Administrative skills
- Ability to learn new technological systems
Opportunity to work with a Global market leader
- Excellent team environment
- Ongoing learning and development
- Immediate start
- Western Sydney location
If this sounds like the ideal role for you, please click "Apply Now" to upload your Resume.
For a confidential discussion regarding this role, please contact Adecco on (02) 6126 4205.