Business Banking Manager
- Fantastic opportunity for an experienced Business Banking Manager
- Oversee and support NSW Region
Beyond Bank Australia is one of Australia’s largest customer owned banks with a long and proud history of success, credibility and banking expertise. With branches across the nation, and employing more than 600 staff, Beyond Bank Australia creates financial wellbeing for individuals, families, businesses and communities.
We are seeking an individual who can demonstrate a personal drive to proactively manage the business banking needs of new and existing business customers whilst managing credit risk profiles and profitability. As a Business Banking Manager, you will be responsible for the implementation of business development plans to attain lending targets and KPI’s, and actively develop and maintain relationships with business customers.
Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
Skills and Experiences:
To be successful, you need to meet the following criteria:
- Actively develop and manage a diverse portfolio of key business banking customers and referral partners to maximise new business opportunities
- Promote Beyond Bank in the business community, particularly with professionals, including accountants, lawyers and financial planners
- Provide a high level of service to customers focused on building strong, trusted enduring relationships.
- Achieve personal business banking targets, as well as contribute to the overall Business Banking Team results
- Produce lending submissions that thoroughly assess business lending opportunities including compliance with internal policies and relevant legislation / regulations
- Proactive networking, relationship building, and identifying new business and referral opportunities
What we offer:
- Demonstrated business banking experience
- Successful track record of achieving business lending targets
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Strong networking and business development capabilities
- Passion for delivering outstanding customer service
- Solid negotiation, problem-solving and influencing skills
- Relevant tertiary qualifications are not essential but would be favourably viewed
By becoming part of the Beyond Bank Australia team, you will join a values-driven organisation that gives back to its’ customers and communities. Beyond Bank Australia offers:
- A collaborative and inclusive work environment
- Opportunities for personal development and career growth
- Paid work life balance days and flexible work arrangements
- Paid volunteer days
- Comprehensive Health and Wellbeing suite
- Employee Banking package
Here at Beyond Bank Australia we set you up for success by offering a workplace full of opportunities to further develop your career, as well as the flexibility to balance work, life and family.
Applications close COB 4 December 2020.