Industrial Building Manager
- Immediate Start
Market leading organisation
- Competitive Salary
An opportunity has arisen for a highly driven and passionate Industrial Building Manager for a role in the Inner West. This role has been created due to ongoing growth and expansion. You will work as part of a dynamic and client-oriented team to deliver comprehensive facilities, contracts and administration management.
The client is a market leader and prides themselves on achieving exceptional staff satisfaction scores and retention rates.
- Effective management of all contractors on site including performance and ensuring work is carried out to a high standard.
- Contracts administration
- Ensuring all building procedures are maintained
- Liaising with Owners, Executive Committee members and Service providers
- Providing guidance and advice on annual expenditure and budgets
- Creating and presenting monthly reports
- Maintaining up to date documentation and compliance
- Attending scheduled Committee meetings and Annual General Meetings
To be successful in this role you will have previous Building Management and/or trade background experience and demonstrate the following:
- Previous experience in an administrative or building management role
- Knowledge of Strata Schemes, Statutory Legislation and WHS
- Professional presentation with excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft (Word, Outlook, Excel)
- Proactive and able to work autonomously or within a team
- Must have excellent customer service skills
- A positive attitude with flexibility to perform varied duties
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ambitious and looking for a role where you can develop your career
- Must hold valid Drivers Licence and own transportation
- Project management skills desirable but not essential
Apply now below or email your CV and a brief covering letter
Spring Professional is part of The Adecco Group, the world's leading workforce solutions partner. As experts in Property, Construction, Facilities Management & Architecture, we recognise that not every candidate has the same career motivation. By partnering with talent and understanding the motivations of each person as an individual, we commit to meeting the expectations of those who work with Spring.