Experienced Rehab Dozer Operator
Programmed is currently seeking an experienced Rehab Dozer Operator to work for one of our clients at their local mine site on a 6 month contract.
- Monday to Friday DS roster
- 10hr shifts
- 6 months work with the opportunity to extend
- Competitive pay rate
- Local Hunter Valley Mine
- Work for a professional, productive team who are strongly safety focused
- Mining rehab experience
- Proven experience operating a D6 - D11 CAT Dozer
- Site based competencies or Relevant RPL
- Current drivers licence and reliable transport
- Undergo and pass a Coal Board Medical and D&A test
- Safe and productive work ethic
- Residential address in the Hunter Valley, no FIFO or camp facilities
PLEASE NOTE: Due to a high volume of applications, please be advised only successful candidates will be contacted.