Economics And Business Studies Teacher | Blue Mountains Regi...
Applications are invited for an Economics and Business Studies Teacher role at our client school located in the Blue Mountains area. It is approximately 100km from the Sydney Central Business District. The school caters for K-12 and follows the Christian faith. The current academic results of the students' places it as one of the best independent schools in NSW. Students' academic results are tracked longitudinally to monitor their performance and to assist with development strategies. A wide range of co-curricular activities is offered, including sports, wilderness education, and performing and creative arts.
About the Role:
- Part-time (0.7FTE) load – working 8 days a fortnight
- Full-time load available also
- Temporary, 12-month contract commencing January 2021
- Teaching Stage 6 Economics and Stage 6 Business Studies
- Be suitably qualified with a Teaching Degree (qualification must be recognised in Australia)
- Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with New South Wales Education Standards Authority & Working with Children Check
- Provide current and relevant teaching references
- Have the right to work in Australia
Registering with Tes:
- Gain access to exclusively listed positions
- Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
- Smart is powered by Tes, the world’s largest education community that provides curriculum resources, career support and more!
Please reply to express interest. Due to time constraints, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted with more information.
Fast track your application:
- If you are in Australia or New Zealand, email your CV to Sandy, quoting job reference #TES2011-546288SL– email@example.com
- If you are currently overseas, email your CV to Sarah quoting job reference #TES2011-546288SD – Sarah.Devereux@tes.com
- To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!