- Northern Beaches location
Take advantage of this opportunity, apply now
Satisfy your ambition
THE COMPANY YOU WOULD BE JOINING
- Arthrex is a global device leader, who prides itself on its culture of empowerment, giving their people flexibility and autonomy to pave their own way, while providing them with all the support and training they need to succeed.
- They lead the way in innovation, new product development and medical education, with a mission of helping their surgical customers improve patient outcomes.
- They continue to experience extraordinary growth and demand for their products globally which has created new positions, including this one.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU
- What do their employees say about them, “I love every part of being in this company, the people are great, the benefits are amazing and we make medical devices to help improve peoples' quality of life, everything is top notch. Good place to work, good benefits and great company culture”.
WHAT YOU WILL LEAD, GROW & BE A PART OF
- This Accounts Payable role will perform general accounting functions and be responsible for the general management of the day to day administration of general affairs.
- This position will receive and match vendor invoices to supporting purchase orders and review reports on a timely basis and resolve any discrepancies.
- You will process accounts payable invoices and payment of all accounts payable.
- You will check and process staff travel and entertainment claims and filing of payments, vendors’ invoices and filing of all paid staff expense reports and all supporting documents for sponsorship, medical education & marketing activities and reconcile general ledger accounts and prepare audit schedules on a monthly basis.
WHAT QUALS, EXPERIENCE & SKILLS WILL YOU NEED TO GET THE JOB?
- Bachelor degree in Accounting or similar.
- SAP knowledge a plus with excellent analytical abilities.
- Good written and oral English language communication skills.
- Ability to work well within a group environment.
- Intermediate to expert level Microsoft Excel.
- Proficient in Word and Outlook.
Please 'apply now' quoting reference number 3017. Please note, your details/resume will not be sent anywhere without a formal interview and, if successful, your subsequent prior permission. Personal information provided will be used for recruitment purposes only and be treated in the strictest confidence. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.