Loan Kit Technician
- Review, track & maintain surgical loan kits
Work with commercial team especially marketing
You will come from an orthopaedic loan kit background
THE COMPANY YOU WOULD BE JOINING
- Arthrex is a global device leader, who prides itself on its culture of empowerment, giving their people flexibility and autonomy to pave their own way, while providing them with all the support and training they need to succeed.
- They lead the way in innovation, new product development and medical education, with a mission of helping their surgical customers improve patient outcomes.
- They continue to experience extraordinary growth and demand for their products globally which has created new positions, including this one.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU
- What do their employees say about them, “I love every part of being in this company, the people are great, the benefits are amazing and we make medical devices to help improve peoples' quality of life, everything is top notch. Good place to work, good benefits and great company culture”.
WHAT YOU WILL LEAD, GROW & BE A PART OF
- This Loan Kit Technician role is responsible for the review, replenishment, and completion of surgery-used surgical kits returned from the field through its review process, working in collaboration with other teams within Australia/New Zealand.
- The position helps to optimise processes and systems to manage the business and improve productivity and customer service levels and build strong client relationships and create client loyalty through well-managed experiences with customer support team members and processes.
- You will review and maintain surgical loan instrument and implants kits and track loan sets and update the content when product expires or engineering changes occur and submit requests for replenishment of sets.
- You will fully understand and articulate loan ERP system steps and transactions and accurately transfer sets from storage location to available stock for shipment and work with the commercial team, including, marketing to ensure proper configuration is maintained at all times.
WHAT QUALS, EXPERIENCE & SKILLS WILL YOU NEED TO GET THE JOB?
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- SAP experience with 1-2 years’ experience with material handling and processing, working in the medical device industry or equivalent experience.
- Excellent analytical abilities with good written and oral English language communication skills.
- Ability to work well within a group environment and ability to work on a variety of items daily.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment and under pressure.
- Ability to communicate ideas and/or issues effectively to other team members and management.
- Strong attention to detail when documenting required information/issues.
- Intermediate to expert level Microsoft Excel.
- Proficient in Word and Outlook with experience using RF Scanners.
Please 'apply now' quoting reference number 3024. Please note, your details/resume will not be sent anywhere without a formal interview and, if successful, your subsequent prior permission. Personal information provided will be used for recruitment purposes only and be treated in the strictest confidence. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.