Apprenticeships - Painting And Decorating
Programmed Training Services in partnership with Programmed Property Services, who for over 60 years have been providing companies throughout Australia and New Zealand comprehensive maintenance and presentation of their property's are seeking empowered individuals who are looking at joining their professional, busy and dynamic team to start a career pathway.
Opportunities now available in the following locations:-
- Melbourne East
- Melbourne South East
We build on your current strengths, attributes and values and provide you the skills required to start a career in one of Australia's fastest growing industries. No experience required!
Working alongside qualified trades painters, you will be providing professional and tailored painting solutions and ongoing maintenance to our customers properties using a wide range of skills and equipment in various industry sectors.
We are seeking highly motivated candidates with:-
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Positive attitude
- Willingness to learn
- Safety Awareness
You will be rewarded with:-
- Full-time fixed term employment for 4 years
- Paid full-time wages
- 4 weeks annual leave per year
- Certificate III in Painting and Decorating - Nationally Recognised Qualification
- PPE and Uniform for the job
- Tools all provided on the job
- Ongoing coaching, mentoring and support with qualified professionals in the workplace