Front Office Receptionist
We are a 3-star hotel located in a convenient location in the heart of Northbridge, Perth.
We are currently seeking a motivated, flexible and enthusiastic individual to join our team as a Part time/Casual Front Office Receptionist.
The position involves all aspects of the front office operation. Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, the following;
- Providing friendly, personalised customer service when dealing with guests
- Maintain clear and accurate records of guest room bookings
- Compute all guest billings, accurately post charges to guest rooms and house accounts
- Listen and respond to guest queries and requests both in-person and by phone
- Provide accurate information about local attractions and services
- Liaise with necessary staff including housekeeping and maintenance to address any problems or complaints made by guests
- Complete and maintain any incident reports,daily activity reports or other reports requested by management
- Maintain a neat and orderly front desk and reception area
- Assisting corporate and leisure guests with check in, explaining the hotel facilities and location, check out and ensuring the smooth running of the reception desk.
- Support to the Manager in all areas involved with running the hotel
Skills and experience
Below are the essential skills & experience initial interview applicants will be selected on:
- Hotel accommodation, Retail/Sales or Customer-based related experience preferred
- Proficient skills in general office software such as Word, Excel & Outlook
- Strong communication & interpersonal skills
- Professional personal presentation
- Have the capacity to work well unsupervised
- Be flexible with days of work including weekdays and weekends
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
Previous reception experience within the hospitality industry will be highly regarded. We also encourage those with sales experience or customer interfacing roles such as call center operator or retail to apply.
The successful applicant must be available to work on a rotating roster including days, nights, weekends and public holidays.
If you believe you possess the required skills and attitude to be successful in this role then we would love to hear from you!
Applications should include a letter of application and CV
Applicants must have the right to work in Australia.
Job Type: Part-time
- Afternoon shift
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Flexible hours
- Monday to Friday
- Morning shift
- Public holidays
- Rotating roster
- customer service : 1 year (Preferred)
- Certificate I - IV (Preferred)
- Northbridge WA (Preferred)
- Running errands
- Stocking supplies
- Sorting and sending mail
- Answering and routing phone calls
- Managing social media
- Greeting visitors
- Processing expense reports
- Processing payments