Import Documentation Coordinator
Exciting job opportunity for experienced Export Bookings Coordinator - Immediate start on offer
Your new company
This privately held, national organisation is quickly evolving and growing from strength to strength every year. Due to a new project they currently require an experienced Export Booking Coordinator to join their office based in the Brisbane Bayside. This is a full time permanent opportunity which requires an immediate start.
Your new role
Reporting to the Manager, your main responsibilities:
What you'll need to succeed
- Preparing import documentation and invoices to assist cargo movement
- Timely lodgement of manifest as per regulatory and process requirements
- Handling customer service enquiries in a professional manner
- Generating and distributing DO’s, tax invoices, import manifests and other appropriate documentation as per regulatory and liner requirements
- Ensuring appropriate attention to detail and handling of all documentation
- Handling of vessel balancing processes to enable appropriate documentation and management release
- Ensuring invoices are generated and provided to customer
You will need to be a confident individual who strives for continual improvement in their career. You will possess technological skills, along with the ability to work under pressure whilst remaining organised. Superior communication and interpersonal skills will ensure that you thrive in the position. You will have a demonstrated knowledge of shipping import documentation as well work experience in a logistics business. The ideal candidate has used a large logistics focused ERP before and is able to start as on 30th of November 2020.
What you'll get in return
You will work as part of an inclusive, supportive team that prides themselves on urgently meeting and exceeding customers’ needs. You would be offered a competitive salary with additional training and ongoing support.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.