Full time permanent position for a Service Co-ordinator based on the Eastern Shore
Your new company
Hays Office Support we are currently working with a diverse and dynamic company located on Hobart’s Eastern Shore. A knowledgeable and experienced Service Co-ordinator is required on a full-time permanent basis to join the team with end to end administration support.
Your new role
As the Service Co-ordinator will be situated in a small team where you will be responsible for;
What you'll need to succeed
- Booking and coordination of maintenance technicians
- Collation and communication of daily job schedules for respective crews, including addition of site specific/job notes
- Raising purchase orders and issuing invoices
- Managing all aspects of job scheduling from customer bookings, assigning to respective crews including consideration for travel times and machinery requirements
- Communicating with customer in regards to bookings, enquiries, issue resolutions and management of complaints
- Other adhoc duties as required
You’ll need to be a confident individual who strives for continual improvement in their career. You will possess technological skills, along with the ability to work under pressure whilst remaining organised. Superior communication and interpersonal skills will ensure that you thrive in the position. Ideally, you’ll have experience in a scheduling position, along with experience in accounts and finance.
What you'll get in return
You’ll work as part of an inclusive, small and supportive team that prides themselves on urgently meeting and exceeding customers’ needs. For your hard work and dedication you’ll receive an attractive hourly rate and the opportunity to further your knowledge in scheduling and administration.
What you need to do now
If this sounds like the right role for your, click “apply now’. For further details or a confidential discussion on other opportunities in Office Support, please contact Emily Nuttall, on 6234 9554 or email Emily.email@example.com