Short term construction labouring opportunity
Your new role
Your new company
Hays Recruitment are assisting a mainland company with the recruitment of suitably skilled Labourer to assist them with a project which is nearing completion in Hobart.
In this role, which reports to the Site Foreman your responsibilities will include:
What you'll need to succeed
- Collecting, carrying and disposing of a range of site materials
- Assisting tradesmen with set out of worksite and tools
- Site clean up
- Assembly work
- Other site duties as requested
You will have a strong work ethic and show reliability. As well as:
What you'll get in return
- Building Construction experience
- A white card
- A rigging ticket would be desirable
- Supporting references
- Reliable vehicle
- Be able to pass all pre-employment medical requirements
- A strong level of fitness in order to undertake a variety of tasks which involve manual construction labouring duties
- Be willing to complete the Hays Recruitment online employment documents and inductions necessary to become a Hays employee including completing an online timesheet to our payroll deadlines each week
You will have the opportunity to work with a prestigious organization. You will receive an above award rate, a 2% contribution into your Tasbuild fund and a 9.5% contribution to the superfund of your choice. You will work regular hours Monday to Friday typically from 07:00 to 15:30 and receive weekly pay.
What you need to do now
Please click “apply now” today or contact Orla Fleming, Senior Recruitment Consultant on 03 6108 5539 or firstname.lastname@example.org for further questions.