Opportunity for Project Officer in leading state department on exciting infrastructure project.
Your new company
We are currently partnered with a leading state department on their search to find two Project Officers to join their team on an initial six month contract with an immediate start.
Your new role
Being a key team member of the project delivery team some responsibilities and duties will include, but not be limited to:
What you'll need to succeed
- Assisting in the coordination of the project development, scoping, design and delivery of the project
- Liaising with both internal and external stakeholders on the development and delivery of the project
- Assist in the administration and manage documentation of the project team
- Ensure all work on the project is compliant with all cost, time and safety requirements
- Providing designs and plans to designated project areas
- Providing advice on design and drawings
- Ensure all tenders and contracts are compliant with appropriate policies and procedures
To be successful in the role, you will need to have proven experience in in contract management, including project scheduling, risk management and the basic principles of key procurement activities. You will also have experience in the coordination of infrastructure projects. Effective communication skills, including the ability to resolve conflicts is highly desirable. You will also be subject to a pre employment medical.
What you'll get in return
This is an amazing opportunity to join an organisation that has a strong reputation for inclusive work place culture. You will participate in exciting infrastructure projects that positively impact Western Australians.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or for further information you can contact Simone Boud on 9486 9553 or email@example.com [mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org] .
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.