Disability Support Worker
Partnercare Australia provides Disability Care at Home and in the Community. We understand the challenges of people with disability (PwD) and is dedicated to improving their quality of life.
All applicants must be willing to learn and demonstrate relevant experience and/or qualifications.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a similar role
- Staff must be enthusiastic, motivated and eager to provide care and assistance to the best of their ability whilst following company standards, policies, and guidelines as well as the National Disability Service Standards
- Helping participants achieve their individual goals
- Support with daily living and personal care/ home care and domestic duties
- Arrange and supervise activities designed to enhance the physical, social, and emotional well being of participants
- Certificate III/IV in Disability Services or equivalent
- Other qualifications related to this position
- First Aid Certificate/CPR Certificate or willingness to obtain one
- Valid Driver’s License/own reliable, licensed car with comprehensive car insurance
- National Police Check
- Current Working with Children Check or willingness to obtain one
- Need to have full working rights in Australia or appropriate visa
- Manual Handling Certificate or willingness to obtain one
Please forward your resume and a cover letter to us and only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
Job Type: Casual
Salary: $29.00 per hour
- Australian National Police Check (Required)
- First Aid (Required)
- Australian driver's licence (Required)
- Working With Children (WWC) Check (Required)
- Permitted to work permanently with no restriction on hours (e.g. citizen, permanent resident) (Preferred)