Head Of Digital
Hays Hobart is proud to be partnering with a well-established organisation to recruit an integral role.
About the position:
This is an exciting new full-time position providing the opportunity to develop and champion changes to the digital environment that improves the online member experience.
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Strong technical skills and understanding in the areas of digital delivery and agile development.
- Technical capability in scoping, costing and developing business cases and delivery models.
- Experience in driving digital transformation across multiple stakeholders and business units through well developed change management skills.
- Demonstrated experience in integrating design thinking/user centred design into project lifecycles to produce robust customer centred delivery and solutions.
The successful candidate will:
- Manage implementation of change requirements arising from improvements to member experience to increase member value.
- Develop and champion member-led change to digital delivery that improves online member experience.
- Actively manage the Digital team, external consultants and joint venture partners to build on existing business practices and seek opportunities to provide better outcomes to members.
- Work with the member experience and member operations teams to identify and implement digital solutions that create efficiencies, drive revenue generation and increase member value.
- Develop and implement the organisation's digital strategy, including development of digital enhancements and improvements and management of large scale digital projects.
- Identify digital solutions that remove friction and increase the delivery of online services, products and value generation.
What you'll need to do now
Please contact Mika Kirk-Williams directly via: firstname.lastname@example.org or (03) 6108 5505.