Automotive Dealership Workshop Controller
- Experienced service department leadership role
- Continued opportunity for career development
- Well established dealership/brand, western suburbs Melbourne
Opportunity to join a well-established dealership, with a supportive manager working in a modern facility in the capacity of a Workshop Controller. Based in the western suburbs of Melbourne, this position is ideal for someone who understands the level of commitment required in a high volume dealership.
About the role:
The successful candidate will have:
- The planning and coordination of workshop activities
- Implementation of workshop processes that drives productivity, efficiency and quality
- Lead and motivate service/workshop staff to achieve the best results
- Use your knowledge to assist, develop and encourage your team
- Ensure compliance with dealership standards and manufacturer warranty processes
- Previous experience in a Service Department leadership role
- Mechanical/Automotive trade qualifications and experience
- A keen eye for detail
- Strong ability to lead and develop a team
- A commitment to working with the service department to meet and exceed customer expectation
- Articulate, with excellent written and oral communications skills
- Ongoing manufacture training so you can be equipped for the role.
- Salary: negotiation on experience plus incentives.
- Work with a team committed to maintaining a supportive culture
To apply click APPLY NOW and attach a Word / PDF resume will be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please visit our website www.vroomvroomrecruitment.com.au or contact us on 1300 876 661 for a confidential discussion on your career.
Vroom Vroom Recruitment is proud to be an Australian Automotive Recruitment specialist.